Leisure Safety Training Limited
Unit 11, Oak House B
Ransom Wood Business Park
Tel: 0115 8882706
VAT No: 992359866
Company No: 07890802
Leisure Safety Training Limited provides Health & Safety advice as well as support services including an array of training courses to both leisure and non-leisure businesses.
We are a recognised training provider offering accredited courses from awarding bodies such as the NEBOSH, Institution of Occupational Safety & Health, Royal Life Saving Society, Swimming Teachers Association, Highfield Awarding Body, Qualsafe and PALM Academy.
Leisure Safety Training Limited is now working with a number of partner organisations to offer a full range of training and advice to organisations. View our list of upcoming courses for all Leisure Safety Training Limited courses as well as those offered by our partners.
- Chartered Member Institution of Occupational Safety & Health
- Member International Institute of Safety & Risk Management
- Member Institute Swimming Pool Engineers
Areas of Expertise
Health and safety experience in the operation, management and construction of leisure facilities including swimming pools, sports halls, outdoor facilities and health and fitness centres.
We act as Safety Advisors to a number of community leisure trusts as well non leisure sector organisations. A full range of health and safety advice and guidance is available.
To find out more about the range of services available view our consultancy page
We offer training courses from the following awarding bodies provided;
- National Examining Board of Occupation Safety & Health (NEBOSH)
- Institution of Occupational Safety and Health Courses
- Royal Life Saving Society
- Qualsafe First Aid Courses
- Institute Swimming Pool Engineers
- STA Pool Plant Courses
- Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance
- PALM Academy