The IOSH Managing Safely Refresher course is designed to provide continued support to managers in dealing with health and safety issues in the workplace. Specifically, the course aims to:
- Revise key management responsibilities from the IOSH Managing Safely course
- Update relevant changes in relevant, good practice guidance, legislation and standards
Delegates must have previously completed an IOSH Managing Safely course, a refresher is recommended within 3 years, their latest certificate number will be required as evidence.
This training programme takes one day to complete.
- Module 1: Introduction and Overview
- Module 2: Risk Assessment
- Module 3: Risk Control
- Module 4: Health and Safety Legislation
- Module 5: Common Hazards
- Module 6: Investigating Accidents and Incidents
- Module 7: Measuring Performance
In order to successfully complete the course and gain the relevant certificate, delegates must pass a written assessment paper containing 15 multi-format questions.
This course is offered at our training venue in Mansfield or on client’s premises.
Delegate Rate £150 exc VAT
The course costs £795 exc. VAT. There is then an additional charge of £20 exc. VAT per person (maximum 20 in one group).
Price includes tuition, handouts, exam and certificates.