Active IQ Level 2 Award in Principles and Practices of Swimming Pool Water Testing
The Active IQ Award in Principles and Practices of Swimming Pool Water Testing is accredited at level 2 on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF).
This qualification is intended to provide front line staff who work in a pool environment with the skills and knowledge to:
- Test swimming pool water
In this half day unit we will be exploring the following issues:
- The essential tests required in order to ensure swimming pool water quality
- The importance of maintaining swimming pool water quality
- The importance of good record keeping
- Correct pool water testing techniques
- This qualification provides progression on to Level 2 NVQ in Operational Services
- This qualification provides progression on to the Active IQ Level 2 Award in Swimming Pool Operations.
- Learners can then progress further to the Active IQ Level 3 Certificate in Swimming Pool Operations.
There are no entry requirements for this qualification.
- Adults (aged 16+) wishing to pursue a career in a leisure or swimming pool environment
- School caretakers
- Holiday park operatives
- Anyone who has a need to know how to test pool water properly
This programme can be delivered on site, subject to conditions.
Leisure Safety Training Limited can deliver bespoke pool plant training courses on your site.
Contact Us for details